A "transaction completed" means a travel reservation that has been consumed, which means (i) for the hotel reservation, which occurred on the day of departure of said stay; (ii) for a flight reservation, when the last leg of a outward or return flight is completed; (iii) for a vehicle rental reservation, when the vehicle rental is returned; (iv) for a reservation of activities or services, that the activity has occurred or that the product has been fulfilled; and (v) for a Package reservation, when all travel components of the Package have been completed.
Validation process: Most reservations are completed within a few months. Sales will only be validated after the Expedia customer has completed the reservation of the stay, rental or activity. Expedia offers competitive commissions on all its products, so affiliates can be rewarded for sending traffic to the world's largest Online Travel Agency (OTA). Our standard commission rates are based on a percentage of the gross reservation value, except for independent flight transactions, which is a fixed amount (due to margins).
-Flight: $ 2
-Hotel ESR: 5%
-Transfers to the airport: 5%
-Car rental: 2%
Expedia's commissions are aligned with market rates, but also reflect individual product margins. For example: In the case of Expedia ESR Hotel, customers make payment on the Expedia website instead of directly at the hotel. These transactions are more valuable to Expedia, so we can pay affiliates more for these bookings.
Transaction Inquiries (TQ): Expedia regularly values ??all TQs that are shipped. Please ensure that all inquiries submitted include the order reference and the reservation type (for example, Hotel / Package / Activity / Car Rental / Flight). Please note that customers will not be able to submit queries if one month has passed since the departure date, as they will be automatically rejected.
Offers will be communicated regularly to all affiliates participating in the program. Expedia launches fantastic seasonal promotions, 72-hour weekday sales, discount codes and many other offers with specific airlines and hotel providers.
(Remember that the site commission will be set to 0% on bookings made with a discount code, unless a commission is specifically agreed)
Special Terms and Conditions:
1. Cashback Rates: Upto 0% Cashback
2. Cashback will be Tracked Within: 6 Hours
3. Posting Time for Cashback: Cash Back will be automatically added to your Coupox Cashback account today.
4. Ensure Your Cashback Is Successful:
• Make Sure To Complete Your Transaction Within The Opened Tab. If You Are Not Sure, Come Back And Click The Store Link Again.
• If Your Purchase/Payment/Checkout On Merchant Page Has An Error Or Failure, Please Click Through Our Website Again.
• Return To Our Website And Click Through Merchant Link When You Are Making A New Transaction.
• Click Through Activate Cashback Again If There Is Any Error.
• Read Terms And Conditions Of The Merchant Before Shopping.
5. Cashback will not be paid For:
• Making Bulk Purchases.
• Return And Canceled Orders.
• Purchase By Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers.
• Using Other Cashback/ Coupon/Deals/ Promo Codes Websites During The Session.
• Use Of Promo Codes Or Coupons Not Approved By Us.
• Try To Manipulate Out Website Or Engage In Fraud Activities.
Expedia Booking - Mexico
Number Of Occurrences
Open-ended Actions will be locked by advertisers.
Commission Up to 5.00%